Summer Learning Journey

Today I have been doing a summer learning journing. I went on groove pizza, groove pizza is a music thing where you can make music.I like it because you can create different noises by changing it by one dot.If you made a song what would you cool it and why? I call mine drum blast.

One thought on “Summer Learning Journey

1. Ata mārie Meia,

My name is Anna and I am with the Summer Learning Journey commenting team. So awesome that you have got involved with the SLJ.

I listened to your song and I like how it changed and grew overtime. If you were to continue your song, what would you do next?

I like how you asked a question in your blog post, it means myself and others can easily engage with you and your work. If I was to make a piece of music and I was to name it, I think I would name it “2024 Summer Beat” because I’d try and create something that would be easy listening during summer.

Keep up all the hard work Meia. Remember everyone who participates will receive a certificate and a digital badge for their blog and there are some great prizes up for grabs for our most active bloggers so keep up all the hard work.

Ka pai to mahi,
    Anna